City of Scanlon City Clerks Office and Public Works Department

will be


Monday January 15, 2018

In observance of Martin Luther King JR.


If you go south for the winter or are going to be away from your home more than a month, Please call the City Clerk's Office at 218-879-4578, your water bill can be adjusted for the time you are away.